Indice del forum

Sito Letterario & Laboratorio di Scrittura Creativa di Monia Di Biagio.

"Scritturalia" č la terra delle parole in movimento, il luogo degli animi cantori che hanno voglia di dire: qui potremo scrivere, esprimerci e divulgare i nostri pensieri! Oh, Visitatore di passaggio, se sin qui sei giunto, iscriviti ora, Carpe Diem!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

. The 27-year-old right-hander, who beat t
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novitą Sito
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

Etą: 29

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 26, 2018 11:44 am    Oggetto:  . The 27-year-old right-hander, who beat t
Descrizione:

SEATTLE -- Clay Buchholz will make his return to the Boston Red Sox rotation in Wednesdays series finale against Seattle.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. The Red Sox announced Tuesday that Buchholz would get the start instead of Felix Doubront, who will pitch out of the bullpen in the short-term. He will likely be worked back into the rotation when the Red Sox return home next week against the Chicago Cubs, manager John Farrell said. Buchholz has not pitched since hyperextending his left knee in late May. Buchholz is 2-4 with a 7.02 ERA in 10 starts. The Red Sox will make a corresponding roster move to activate Buchholz on Wednesday. Boston also got back pitcher Brandon Workman from his six-game suspension on Tuesday. He threw a simulated game and Farrell said the tentative plans are for Workman to start on Friday in New York against the Yankees.
.com) - Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punter Ryan Allen were selected as the AFCs top players for Week 14 of the NFL season.
. The third-seeded Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., was coming off a semifinal appearance at the French Open. She took the opening set before the unseeded American came back for the 2-6, 6-3, 6-3 victory. SAN DIEGO -- Brandon Belt hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning to give the San Francisco Giants a 5-3 win over the San Diego Padres on Saturday night. Belt, in his second game back from the disabled list, homered off Dale Thayer (3-3) after Hunter Pence led off with a double. Belt, who missed 50 games with a broken thumb, hit his 10th homer of the season into the right-field stands. Michael Morse homered leading off the ninth inning against Padres closer Huston Street to tie it 3-3. That broke a streak of 23 consecutive saves for Street, the longest run in the majors. Sergio Romo (4-3), recently demoted from the closer role, earned the win. Santiago Casilla got the final three outs for his second save in five chances. San Francisco won for just the sixth time in 24 games and snapped San Diegos season-high, five-game winning streak. The Giants, who had been shut out in three of their previous five games, scored more than two runs for the third time in 11 games. After Joe Paniks sacrifice fly put San Francisco ahead 2-1 in the seventh, the Padres scored two runs in the bottom of the inning. Yasmani Grandal doubled with one out off Jean Machi and scored the tying run on Jake Goebberts triple into the right-centre field gap. Cameron Maybin followed with a sacrifice fly that easily scored Goebbert. San Franciscos Tim Hudson made his second strong start to break aa three-start losing streak.
. Hudson gave up one run on three hits over six innings and avoided matching his career high for losses in consecutive starts. He struck out four and didnt walk a batter. The Padres tied it in the sixth on Seth Smiths sacrifice fly with one out after consecutive singles by Brooks Conrad and Alexi Amarista to open the inning. Gregor Blanco hit his first homer of the season to give the Giants a 1-0 lead in the second. Cuban defector Odrisamer Despaigne made his third career start for San Diego since being called up from the minors last month. The 27-year-old right-hander, who beat the Giants in his major league debut on June 23, wasnt as sharp this time. He overcame four walks and allowed one run and two hits over six innings, his shortest outing. In three starts since coming up from the minors, Despaigne has an ERA of 1.41. San Francisco third baseman Pablo Sandoval left the game in the first inning with a bruised left elbow after he swung and missed a pitch that hit him. NOTES: Street had converted 48 of 49 save chances dating to May 2013. ... San Diego was the only team that hadnt blown a lead after seven innings this season, going 29-0. ... Pence extended his hitting streak to 10 games with an infield single to open the game. ... Giants RHP Tim Lincecum (7-5, 4.06 ERA) will face Padres RHP Jesse Hahn (4-1, 1.95) in Sundays series finale.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 26, 2018 11:44 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novitą Sito Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: