Indice del forum

Sito Letterario & Laboratorio di Scrittura Creativa di Monia Di Biagio.

"Scritturalia" è la terra delle parole in movimento, il luogo degli animi cantori che hanno voglia di dire: qui potremo scrivere, esprimerci e divulgare i nostri pensieri! Oh, Visitatore di passaggio, se sin qui sei giunto, iscriviti ora, Carpe Diem!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

WASHINGTON [url=http://www.airjordan13altitude2017.com/air-j
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Guest Book: il libro degli ospiti.
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan520

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Mag 08, 2019 3:36 am    Oggetto:  WASHINGTON [url=http://www.airjordan13altitude2017.com/air-j
Descrizione:

WASHINGTON
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Missile Defense Agency (MDA) and the Navy conducted a missile defense flight test over the Pacific, which successfully intercepted a medium-range ballistic missile, a MDA statement said on Wednesday.

The test was conducted off the coast of Hawaii from the USS John Paul Jones, using Standard Missile-6 guided missiles, according to the statement.

John Paul Jones detected and tracked a target missile launched from the Pacific Missile Range Facility on Kauai
, Hawaii with its onboard ANSPY-1 radar, and onboard SM-6 missiles executed the intercept, it added.

"We are working closely with the fleet to develop this important new capability, and this was a key milestone in giving our Aegis BMD ships an enhanced capability to defeat ballistic missiles in their terminal phase," said MDA Director Lt. Gen. Sam Greaves.

The test
, designated Flight Test Standard Missile-27 Event 2 (FTM-27 E2), marks the second time that an SM-6 missile has successfully intercepted a medium-range ballistic missile target.

?

Night view of 9th BRICS summit host city Xiamen

Water volume of Hukou Waterfall surges due to heavy rainfall

Tropical Storm Harvey breaks rainfall record in U.S. mainland

Artisans make lanterns for upcoming Mid-Autumn Day in Singapore

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Open source ecommerce script
, php shopping cart script, ecommerce software

Posted by mlmscriptz on August 10th, 2017

style="text-align: justify;">Phpscriptsmall like Open Source Ecommerce Script, php Shopping Cart Script, Ecommerce Software and Ecommerce Website Software it isbest ecommerce platform for online business. Ecommerce Website Software will assist you well with financial aspects of your business. Whether you are planning to sell services or digital products
, we Ecommerce Software are here to offer you with a complete software solution. Our php Shopping Cart Script is a great script available at an affordable price.

This Ecommerce Software is No subscriptions, just a one off payment for the commercial version. Our Ecommerce Software Future upgrades and updates are free of cost. Our Open Source Ecommerce Script readymade Wordpress e-commerce theme consists of complete built in shopping cart system with multiple payment gateways. It has tax and shipping options as you would see in any other shopping cart. Php Shopping Cart Script has a good stock management system where you can assign a quantity value to ensure your stock amounts and keep them updated when new orders are placed.

To contact our Php Scripts Mall Team

Website URL: style="text-align: justify;">Mail us: support@phpscriptsmall

Make a Call: India – (+91) 9841300660

Make a Call: (USA) – (+1) 325 200 4515

Make a Call: (UK) – (+44) 203 290 5530

by Chrispinus Omar

NAIROBI, April 13 (Xinhua) -- Economic growth in East Africa remains strong despite the adverse effects of severe drought across the region, said a report by an accountancy and finance body released on Thursday.

The latest report by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) said the economic is being proposed by infrastructure growth across the region.

"Infrastructure development continues to stimulate industry across the region, while expanding services to the largely un-serviced markets remains the key driver behind growth
," said Michael Armstrong, Regional Director of ICAEW Middle East, Africa and South Asia.

The report "Economic Insight: Africa Q1 2017" pointed out that authorities from various East African nations have attempted to mitigate the effects of the drought by stimulating economic activity through other channels such as substantial fiscal stimulus and loosened monetary policy.

According to the report, Tanzania is set to hit a real GDP growth of 6.9, followed by Uganda at 6.8
, Ethiopia at 6.7, and Rwanda and Kenya at 6.6 and 6.4 despite the drought.

It said both Rwanda and Uganda have loosened monetary policy during the first quarter of the year, while Ethiopia counterweighed the drought effects through substantial fiscal stimulus -- the construction sector reportedly expanding by 25 percent during the 201516 fiscal year.

ICAEW said the adverse effects of the drought have been most notable in Uganda, with agriculture decreasing during the first three quarters of 2016.

It notes that poor crop production has also had a marked impact on food price inflation across the region.

"While not particularly intense in historic terms, inflationary pressures in recent months can almost entirely be attributed to high food prices
, with non-food price inflation remaining subdued," the report said.

Agriculture in most East African nations is highly dependent on the weather, and adverse rainfall is directly reflected in both agricultural production and food prices.

The report, commissioned by ICAEW and produced by partner and forecaster Oxford Economics, focuses specifically on Kenya
, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire
, South Africa and Angola.

Meanwhile, the report said Botswana and South Africa are still struggling to gain traction due to the slump in commodity prices as well as the drought. Real GDP growth of 1.2 percent is forec.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Mag 08, 2019 3:36 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Guest Book: il libro degli ospiti. Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: