Indice del forum

Sito Letterario & Laboratorio di Scrittura Creativa di Monia Di Biagio.

"Scritturalia" č la terra delle parole in movimento, il luogo degli animi cantori che hanno voglia di dire: qui potremo scrivere, esprimerci e divulgare i nostri pensieri! Oh, Visitatore di passaggio, se sin qui sei giunto, iscriviti ora, Carpe Diem!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

ts for the Hornets, while Gary Neal added 25 points o
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novitą Sito
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

Etą: 24

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 26, 2018 11:28 am    Oggetto:  ts for the Hornets, while Gary Neal added 25 points o
Descrizione:

Columbus, OH - The Columbus Blue Jackets have re-signed forward Dana Tyrell to a one-year, two-way contract.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Tyrell was acquired from Tampa Bay in a March 5 trade and has yet to suit up for Columbus. He spent most of the 2013-14 season in the American Hockey League and appeared in seven games for the Lightning. The 25-year-old Alberta native has seven goals and 17 assists for 24 points in 132 NHL games, all with the Lightning.
.J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night.
. With the Pirates in the thick of the race in the NL Central, the timing couldnt be better. Liriano struck out a season-high 11 in seven innings to win consecutive starts for the first time this season and Pittsburgh beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 on Tuesday night.
. Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Brooklyn Nets will hit the road Saturday night against the Charlotte Hornets at Time Warner Cable Arena. The Nets ended a three-game losing streak to the Philadelphia 76ers with an 88-70 victory Friday at Barclays Center, as Mason Plumlee posted 18 points and 10 rebounds to lead the way. Alan Anderson and Joe Johnson scored 12 points apiece and Deron Williams handed out 10 assists for the Nets, who scored 25 of the 35 points in the fourth quarter and scored 25 points off 24 Philadelphia turnovers. Brooklyn had 16 steals on the night and a 47-37 advantage in rebounds. We were more active. Lots of deflections, lots of steals, Williams said. Charlotte had a two-game winning streak stopped with Fridays 113-107 double- overtime loss against the Memphis Grizzlies. Memphis is a tough place to playy and the Hornets werent intimidated in lasting two extra periods.
. Kemba Walker scored a game-high 28 points for the Hornets, while Gary Neal added 25 points off the bench. Gerald Henderson scored 10 points on 4-of-12 shooting and his tip-in at the end of regulation forced overtime. The Grizzlies posted an 11-5 edge in the second OT to remain solid at home. We played hard, but theyre a really good team, Walker said. At the end of the day thats what matters. Al Jefferson posted 16 points and nine rebounds in defeat. The Hornets have lost 11 of their last 13 games, but are unbeaten in the previous two at Time Warner Cable Arena. Charlotte and Brooklyn will play the first of three meetings this season and are scheduled to meet twice in March. The two teams split four meetings a season ago.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 26, 2018 11:28 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novitą Sito Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: