Indice del forum

Sito Letterario & Laboratorio di Scrittura Creativa di Monia Di Biagio.

"Scritturalia" è la terra delle parole in movimento, il luogo degli animi cantori che hanno voglia di dire: qui potremo scrivere, esprimerci e divulgare i nostri pensieri! Oh, Visitatore di passaggio, se sin qui sei giunto, iscriviti ora, Carpe Diem!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

focus has to go on the
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novità Sito
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 01, 2019 8:48 am    Oggetto:  focus has to go on the
Descrizione: focus has to go on the

TORONTO -- Given the injuries that have plagued the Toronto Maple Leafs, Nazem Kadri is just glad its not a lockout-shortened season. Kadris back from a one-game absence to attend his grandfathers funeral, but when the Leafs take the ice Thursday night against the Dallas Stars, they will be without centre Tyler Bozak and enforcer Colton Orr. Bozak will be out "an extended period of time" with an oblique strain, coach Randy Carlyle said. Bozak, who was placed on injured reserve, suffered the injury in Tuesday nights loss to the San Jose Sharks. Orr had a "procedure" on a bursa sac in his elbow, according to Carlyle. Star winger Phil Kessel will play despite leaving practice Wednesday with an undisclosed injury, Carlyle said. Kessel hasnt missed a game the past three-plus seasons, and Kadri called him the teams "iron man." "Thats a tribute to the player," Carlyle added. "He finds ways to get through the game and get through practice and get himself ready for the rigours of playing an NHL season. Those are things that wed like (from) every player on our team." But the Leafs dont have that. With Bozak and Orr out, the Leafs recalled Jerry DAmigo from the Toronto Marlies of the AHL, and Carlyle called the winger an "option" to play against Dallas. "They need a spark, and hopefully I can be that spark," DAmigo said. Whether Amigo plays or not, Leafs will again have several holes in their lineup. Winger Joffrey Lupul is out with a groin injury, while centre Dave Bolland still hasnt resumed skating after suffering a severed tendon in his ankle in late October. "One of the adjustments to make when guys go down, you kind of change your game plan up a little bit," Kadri said. Carlyle chafed Thursday morning at continued discussion of injured players. His focus is on the players available to him. "The way we have to shift it is, the focus has to go on the players that are playing, not the players that arent playing," Carlyle said. "We cant change that. Thats our job and thats our mandate for our coaching staff is to focus on the things that we have control over, and thats what we have control over."
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell.
. The moves were the first punitive steps taken by the Dolphins since a report on the NFLs investigation of the case was released last week. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer.
. "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read.
.Currently no, Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs deputy director of the competitions division and head of womens competitions, said Tuesday in an interview from Ottawa.
. Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season.Uruguayan midfielder Nicolas Mezquida announced via Twitter on Thursday that he has agreed to a deal that will see him return to the Vancouver Whitecaps for next season. I am so happy to stay with @WhitecapsFC. Thanks for your confidence. Feliz por seguir en los @WhitecapsFC, Mezquida posted on his twitter account (@nico_mezquida), along with a picture of himself signing a document and Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson standing in the background. The Whitecaps later confirmed the signing. “We are excited to have Nicolas returning for his second season with the club,” said Robbinson.dddddddddddd. “Nicolas is a very talented player, a fantastic teammate who brings a positive frame of mind, and he works exceptionally hard each and every day. We are confident Nicolas will excel and play an important part for us in 2015. The team declined Mezquidas contract option for 2015 earlier in the week. The 22-year-old midfielder appeared in 14 games for the Whitecaps in 2014, including four starts, and scored two goals. Prior to joining the Whitecaps, the Paysandu, Uruguay native played for Uruguayan Primera Division side Centro Atletico Fenix. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 01, 2019 8:48 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novità Sito Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: