Indice del forum

Sito Letterario & Laboratorio di Scrittura Creativa di Monia Di Biagio.

"Scritturalia" č la terra delle parole in movimento, il luogo degli animi cantori che hanno voglia di dire: qui potremo scrivere, esprimerci e divulgare i nostri pensieri! Oh, Visitatore di passaggio, se sin qui sei giunto, iscriviti ora, Carpe Diem!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

trade talks at all. "Why are
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novitą Sito
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Etą: 33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 15, 2019 3:35 am    Oggetto:  trade talks at all. "Why are
Descrizione: trade talks at all. "Why are

There was no shortage of big names moved over the final 24 hours before the NHLs trade deadline. But at the same time, several of the prominent players who were most talked about ahead of the deadline frenzy ended up staying put after 3pm et on Wednesday. Front and centre on that list was Ryan Kesler, who was not dealt by the Vancouver Canucks despite rumours of strong interest from a number of NHL teams - especially the Pittsburgh Penguins. The Canucks did not get the package they were seeking to trade the 29-year-old centre. "We entertained multiple offers in multiple situations and none of them fit with our long-term vision," explained Canucks general manager Mike Gillis after the deadline had passed. "When youre under-performing like we are, you get calls from lots of teams about lots of players." With two years remaining on his contract at $5 million per season, Kesler was an attractive target for teams as a cost-effective two-way veteran who could add some scoring punch. After the deadline passed Kesler still had the endorsement of his head coach. "Kesler has been our most consistent and hardest working player. I dont have to say a word to him," said head coach John Tortorella. In Calgary, many expected forward Mike Cammalleri to be traded for the third time in his 10-year NHL career. But the 31-year-old remains with the Flames despite being eligible for unrestricted free agency this summer. Flames president of hockey operations and acting general manager Brian Burke explained afterwards that the team will continue to talk to Cammalleri about a contract extension. "I think Mike Cammalleri has been an ultimate professional," said Burke. "Prices on all the packages dropped. We reacted and dropped our price but nothing made sense for us." In New Jersey, there was speculation that Martin Brodeurs career-long tenure with the Devils might have been coming to an end with the 41-year-old eligible to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Playing primarily as Cory Schneiders back-up this season, Brodeur was thought to be willing to waive his no-trade clause if general manager Lou Lamoriello had interest in moving him. But as the deadline passed, Brodeur remained with the Devils to complete his 20th season and Lamoriello was not happy about the rumours that had circulated about his veteran netminder. "Its just a shame that without no substance at different times and no facts that people say things," Lamoriello said. Lamoriello was not even willing to disclose if Brodeurs name had come up in trade talks at all. "Why are we dealing in hypotheticals, I have no idea," Lamoriello said. "Its not the case. So why we react and try to look for something thats no there and create a story out of nothing."
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.S. military base for UFC: Fight for the Troops 3. This fight card, which takes place in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, has had a number of changes, including headliner Lyoto Machida replaced by fellow Brazilian Rafael Natal.
. You can see all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Chicago won two of three games during its stay at the United Center. The club began the homestand with a 5-1 win over Pittsburgh on March 1 and fell to Colorado on Tuesday before posting another blowout win in Thursdays tilt against Columbus.
. Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night.
. The unrestricted free agent agreed to terms with the club on Thursday on a one-year, two-way deal worth $700,000.
. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days.PINEHURST, N.C. -- For only the second time, golfs oldest major championship will be played in Northern Ireland when the British Open returns to Royal Portrush Golf Club in 2019. Media reports from Ireland and the United Kingdom said the Royal & Ancient, golfs governing body outside the United States and Mexico, will make the formal announcement Monday. The R&A denied reports about a return to Portrush last summer, saying the course was championship-calibre but questioning whether the infrastructure could accommodate the events big galleries. There was speculation that R&A officials may have changed their minds after Ted Bishop, president of the PGA of America, said last November that his group was interested in Portrush as a venue for the PGA Championship if the event was to be held outside the United States. The earliest date that might happeen would be 2020.dddddddddddd. Major champions and Northern Irishmen Rory McIlroy, Darren Clarke and Graeme McDowell had been lobbying on Portrushs behalf. "Ive been kind of hesitant to comment because I really didnt want to take anything away from the official announcement," said McDowell, who was three shots off the lead Thursday after the opening round of the U.S. Open at Pinehurst. "So Im very proud of where I grew up. Im very proud of the tradition and history there, and to bring an Open Championship back to Northern Ireland is very special. It speaks volumes about how far the country has come." The only time the Open was only played outside England and Scotland was 1951, when Max Faulkner won at Portrush. The 2012 Irish Open was played at Portrush, with more than 100,000 fans attending the event. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 15, 2019 3:35 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novitą Sito Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: