Indice del forum

Sito Letterario & Laboratorio di Scrittura Creativa di Monia Di Biagio.

"Scritturalia" č la terra delle parole in movimento, il luogo degli animi cantori che hanno voglia di dire: qui potremo scrivere, esprimerci e divulgare i nostri pensieri! Oh, Visitatore di passaggio, se sin qui sei giunto, iscriviti ora, Carpe Diem!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

next Wednesday.
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novitą Sito
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Etą: 33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 15, 2019 3:38 am    Oggetto:  next Wednesday.
Descrizione: next Wednesday.

LOS ANGELES -- Jordan Farmar scored 13 of his 20 points during a 3:17 span of the fourth quarter, and the Los Angeles Lakers got double-digit scoring from three other reserves en route to a 108-94 preseason victory over the Utah Jazz on Tuesday night. The Lakers starting frontcourt of Pau Gasol, Nick Young and Shawne Williams had nine points each. Los Angeles (3-4) closed with an 11-0 run that included nine free throws, after Utahs Alec Burks cut the margin to 97-94 on a tip-in with 4:52 remaining. The Jazz (1-5), who were the only team in the league last season to finish with a winning record and miss the playoffs, had six players in double figures. Former Laker Brian Cook had 18 points, while Gordon Hayward added 15 and Burks 14. The Lakers, returning from a trip to China in which they lost two games to the Golden State Warriors, overcame an early 12-point deficit and led 51-45 at halftime with 14 points by reserve swingman Wesley Johnson. Derrick Favors, the third overall pick in the 2010 draft -- one spot ahead of Johnson -- missed five of his first six shots and finished with 10 points and 13 rebounds three days after signing a 4-year, $49 million contract extension with the Jazz. Forward Mike Harris, the second player off the Utah bench, picked up his fourth offensive foul and fifth of the game with 4:33 left in the third quarter. He played 12 scoreless minutes. Lakers centre Chris Kaman sat out the game after missing practice the previous two days because of gastrointestinal distress. Kobe Bryant continues to work himself back into playing shape following his recovery from a torn Achilles tendon in April and a troublesome right knee that took him to Germany recently for platelet-rich plasma treatment and acupuncture. There is no timetable for his return to the lineup. The Lakers close out their exhibition schedule Friday night against the Jazz at Anaheim before opening open the regular season next Tuesday against the Clippers. Utah hosts Oklahoma City in its opener next Wednesday.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge.
. PAUL, Minn.
. Louis still looking for a way out of Tampa Bay, the 38-year-old NHL veteran isnt showing his cards.
. Once again, the third baseman delivered in a big spot. Ramirez kept up his torrid hitting with a two-run homer to help back Wily Peraltas solid start, and the Brewers extended their winning streak to seven with a 4-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night.
. Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.The Canadian Football League announced on Wednesday that an extensive audit process has confirmed seven of eight teams were under the leagues salary cap. According to a release sent by the league, the Saskatchewan Roughriders were the only team to exceed the cap. Their total salary expenditure of $4,417,975 was $17,975 over the salary cap of $4.4 million. The team will be penalized one dollar for each dollar they were over the cap for a total fine of $17,975. "The salary cap system was brought into the CFL to provide competitive balance and business prudence," said CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon in the statement. "And the fact that seven of eight teams were under the cap continues to illustrate that our teams believe in this system, work within it, and understand that for the continued growth of our league, we have to remain fiscally responsible." The salaary cap management system was introduced in 2007.dddddddddddd The systems review process includes detailed field audits of all eight clubs twice per year, once during the CFL season and once following its completion. Teams are also required to provide regular updates on compensation levels at the 6-game, 12-game and 18-game point of the season. Under the provisions set by the leagues Board of Governors, teams are fined one dollar for every dollar they exceed the cap up to $100,000, and two dollars for every dollar they exceed the cap between $100,000 and $300,000, plus the loss of the teams first round draft pick. Teams are fined three dollars for every dollar they exceed the cap beyond $300,000, and they lose their first two draft selections. As no team exceeded the cap by more than $100,000 in 2013, the order for the CFL Draft on May 13 is not affected. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 15, 2019 3:38 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novitą Sito Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: