Indice del forum

Sito Letterario & Laboratorio di Scrittura Creativa di Monia Di Biagio.

"Scritturalia" č la terra delle parole in movimento, il luogo degli animi cantori che hanno voglia di dire: qui potremo scrivere, esprimerci e divulgare i nostri pensieri! Oh, Visitatore di passaggio, se sin qui sei giunto, iscriviti ora, Carpe Diem!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

could have relaxed.
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novitą Sito
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Etą: 33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 29, 2019 4:19 am    Oggetto:  could have relaxed.
Descrizione: could have relaxed.

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks knows his team can play from behind. He just doesnt want the Thunder to make a habit of it. "Were very prideful. Were going to keep fighting to the last possession," Brooks said after watching his team pull out a come-from-behind 115-113 win at home against Denver. "Thats always been a trademark but we cant just turn it on the second half. We have to correct that. Its my job to find combinations where guys are going to play with more defensive force." Kevin Durant scored 38 points, Russell Westbrook had 30 points and 12 rebounds and the Thunder were forced to rally late to win their second straight game. "Its tough. We cant continue to do that and put pressure on ourselves. Weve got to start the game better. Most of that is my fault," Westbrook said. Oklahoma Citys All-Star point guard struggled early hitting just one of his first seven shots and just four of 12 in the first half. But Westbrook also had seven assists and 11 fourth-quarter points to help Oklahoma City erase a 14-point deficit in the second half. Reggie Jackson added 14 points. With the score tied at 105, Serge Ibaka pulled down an offensive rebound and found Durant for a 3-pointer that put Oklahoma City (7-3) ahead to stay. Jeremy Lamb and Derek Fisher each hit a pair of free throws in the final 14 seconds to help the Thunder hold on. "I think Fish was a huge part of that," Brooks said. "Youve got to love guys that play with everything they have. I cant say enough about his effort. His effort turned that game around." Ty Lawson led Denver (4-6) with 29 points and eight assists. J.J. Hickson had 18 points and 19 rebounds. The Nuggets led the entire game except for the first 18 seconds of the first quarter and the final 1:26 of the fourth. First-year Denver Coach Brian Shaw said his teams outside shooting had been a sore spot coming into the game, but the Nuggets connected on four of their first seven 3-point attempts. Denver shot 59 per cent from the field while grabbing a 39-28 lead after the first quarter. Oklahoma City then began the second quarter with a 10-2 run, but reserve Nate Robinson gave the Nuggets a lift with eight points that helped them to a 13-point lead. After hitting just one shot in the first quarter, Westbrook scored eight points in the second. Westbrooks 25-footer with a second remaining in the half cut Denvers lead to three. Denver increased its lead to 14 in the third quarter but watched it evaporate as Oklahoma City rallied for its second straight win. "Bottom line, you play a team of this calibre on their home court and you pretty much control the entire game it comes down to small details and we didnt do well enough in those areas," Shaw said. "Thats the part thats the shame." Denver missed 18 free throws and gave up 19 offensive rebounds to the Thunder. Oklahoma City has traditionally struggled with the Nuggets, winning one of four meetings last season and 7 of 12 overall in the young series. The Nuggets had five players score in double figures, but went 25 for 43 from the free-throw line. Evan Fournier had 12 points, Randy Foye scored 11 and Robinson finished with 10. The Thunder were 26 for 32 from the line and outrebounded Denver 53-45. "The comforting thing is we have guys that can come off the bench and play good minutes and have a good role for us," Brooks said. "Thats my job to figure out our best lineups at the end of the game and we found the defensive team that was willing to compete every possession." NOTES: Oklahoma City was 13 for 27 from 3-point range. Westbrook and Durant each made three 3s. ... The Thunder outscored the Nuggets 32-21 in the fourth. Oklahoma City returned from a 1-2 road trip to start a six-game home stretch that continues with the Clippers on Thursday . Nuggets point guard Andre Miller entered Mondays game seven assists shy of passing Rod Strickland for ninth place on the NBAs career list. The 15-year veteran is already one of eight players in league history with at least 15,000 assists and 7,500 assists. He had two assists. . Denvers Wilson Chandler had eight points in his first start since coming back from a hamstring strain.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. The outdoor event will be played on Dec. 31 between alumni of the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers at Citizens Bank Park, the home of the Philadelphia Phillies.
. Halladays resume as a Blue Jay is among the elite in the franchises 36-year history. Over 12 seasons in Toronto, he was named an All-Star six times. He had arguably the finest campaign of his career in 2003 when he posted a 22-7 record, a 3.
. "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday.
. Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner.
. Peko, a fourth-round pick in 2006, started all 16 games and a playoff loss to San Diego last season. He was second on the line with 72 tackles and had a career-high three sacks.KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Tri-Citys Brendan Shinnimin has scored a lot of goals this season, but none bigger than the game-winner Wednesday night in Game 7 against the Spokane Chiefs. Shinnimin scored with 4:18 left in regulation to lead the Americans into the Western Hockey Leagues Western Conference final with a 3-2 victory over the Chiefs. Shinnimin took a pass from Brian Williams and beat Spokane goalie Eric Williams from the slot. "Words cant really describe the feeling of that (goal) going in, and the feeling of our team after the game," Shinnimin said. "A lot of people might have thought it wouldnt have been this many games, but the guys in our room knew what they were capable of and what kind of team they were." Tri-City advanced to play Portland, which defeated Kamloops 2-0 in Game 7 of their semifinal series. The Blazers, who rallied from a 3-0 deficit to tie the series at 3-3, fell short in knocking off the Winterhawks. The victory gave the Americans their first playoff series victory over Spokane since 1995. "If you caught one of these games, you were treated to some of the best junior hockey entertainment you are going to see," Tri-City coach Jim Hiller said. "Both teams did everything they could. What else can you ask? "There wasnt one shift in the last 12 days or seven games that either team could have relaxed. Every game was decided by one goal -- two goals was the empty net. No team had a lead of more than two goals. There was not once where you thought it was over." Spokane coach Don Nachbaur was on the winning end of this same series last year, but his team couldnt hold on this time around. "It was pretty intense," Nachbaur said. "It would have been a Cinderella story, where we finished and how young we are in certain areas of our team. We took them to the well. I know they are over there saying this wasnt an easy series. I think we took a lot out of them for the next series." Tied at 1-1 after the second period, Mitch Holmberg put the Chiefs out front 2-1 with a goal at 5:47 of the third..dddddddddddd. Spokane held onto the lead until late in the period when Tri-Citys Malte Stromwall knocked a rebound past Williams at 14:38. Just 1:04 later, Shinnimin scored to give Tri-City the lead for good. "We had so many chances and I thought we played so well," Hiller said. "It was a little disheartening to see us down that late in the game. But weve done this before, weve come back late. I knew there was a belief there. Unlikely heroes like Stromwall and Williams and a likely hero in Shinnimin." The Americans had plenty of chances in the first period, outshooting the Chiefs 14-4, but could not get the puck past Williams, who finished the night with 45 saves. "I think our goalie gave us an all-world performance tonight," Nachbaur said. "He has been spectacular the whole series." Spokanes Mike Aviani was awarded a penalty shot at 16:59 after being hauled down by Tri-City defenceman Mitch Topping. Aviani failed to take advantage of his opportunity as Ty Rimmer stopped him at the right post, but the Chiefs would scored two minutes later. Working on their first power play, the Chiefs found the net at 18:48 as Blake Gals shot from the far edge of the left face-off circle was deflected past Rimmer by Dominik Uher. Tri-Citys Williams tied the score at 5:03 in the second with his second goal of the playoffs. This marks the fourth time in five years that either Tri-City or Spokane has advanced to the Western Conference finals. They played each other in 2008, with Spokane winning an epic seven-game series that featured five overtime games -- three of which went double overtime. Spokane went on to win the Memorial Cup that year. Tri-City won the Western Conference title in 2010, while Spokane lost to Portland in the finals last year. Shinnimin, who won the regular season scoring title with 134 points, continued his point streak in the post season, which now has reached 34 games. Shinnimin, who leads the Americans with 18 points in the playoffs, has not been held without a point since Jan. 29 at Calgary. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 29, 2019 4:19 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni&Novitą Sito Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: