Indice del forum

Sito Letterario & Laboratorio di Scrittura Creativa di Monia Di Biagio.

"Scritturalia" è la terra delle parole in movimento, il luogo degli animi cantori che hanno voglia di dire: qui potremo scrivere, esprimerci e divulgare i nostri pensieri! Oh, Visitatore di passaggio, se sin qui sei giunto, iscriviti ora, Carpe Diem!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

There are numerous websites that offer explanatory knowledge
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Guest Book: il libro degli ospiti.
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan520

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 19, 2019 5:19 am    Oggetto:  There are numerous websites that offer explanatory knowledge
Descrizione:

Internet > Affiliate MarketingMaking Money As A Sports Betting Affiliate Marketer
Posted by nick_niesen in Internet on October 26th
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2010

The Internet is awash with creativity and new ideas, but sometimes the combination of old standards and new formats is the key to greater success. From the outset people heralded the Internet as a free market for expression, and a potentially lucrative source for extra income. The sports betting industry was one of those that has flourished as a result of the new virtual realm. Finally allowing websites and companies to reach not only local audiences, but also a membership that spans the globe. The increased interest and diversity of members has prompted a huge resurgence in the industry, turning it into one of the largest and most powerful online sectors. Collectively the sites turn over billions of dollars each and every year
, with the expansion and popularity seeming to be endless.

This success has not however been restricted to the bookmakers at the top, in part much of the advertising and word of mouth has been generated by an acute affiliate system. The sports betting affiliate system is noticeable on sports and gambling sites all over the world. The affiliate program gives website owners the opportunity to host adverts from some of the gaming industries top companies. Whilst that may not be a particularly attractive offer to many, it is slightly sweetened by the opportunity to earn some serious cash as a result. Website owners are bending over backwards to introduce advertising, because the affiliate marketing program is so potentially lucrative that it would almost be foolish not to.

All affiliate programs are different, some earn you a percentage of a sale
, some a single one off reward for attracting a paying customer. However for those looking to join a sports betting affiliate program the opportunities are some of the best on the Internet. Not only is there the possibility of accepting a one off payment of between $50 and $100, but there is also the potential to earn a percentage of the revenue created by a player. Whilst It may sound far more attractive to some to simply take the cash and run, over time it may not be the most profitable option. Sports betting affiliate programs offer a variety of packages, the basic one is a flat out percentage of every penny spent by a player usually between 20 and 35%. On top of this some of the larger affiliate marketing sites are also offering subsidiary percentages on things such as player deposits. Whilst the percentages may not be huge, when you begin to amass a large clientele it will soon become very evident how just 20% of a players money can become a huge amount. Considering the old adage that the bookie never loses
, you know that as an affiliate you are certainly backing the right side.

The eurozone economy will grow this year at its fastest rate in a decade following a run of upbeat news largely linked to a reduction in uncertainty following a series of elections, the European Union said yesterday.

In updated forecasts, the European Commission, the EU’s executive, said it expects growth this year of 2.2 percent
, which would be the highest rate for the 19-country bloc since 2007. In its previous forecast in the spring, it had forecast growth of 1.7 percent.

The commission also raised its eurozone growth forecast for next year to 2.1 percent from 1.8 percent and said growth in 2019 is expected to be 1.9 percent.

The upgrades take into account strong economic indicators from the eurozone as risks to the outlook, largely related to a series of elections in Europe this year, have dissipated. Though populist forces remain a major presence in a number of countries, such as in Austria
, politicians from the mainstream broadly came out on top in elections in France, Germany and the Netherlands.

“After five years of moderate recovery, European growth has now accelerated,” said Pierre Moscovici, the commission’s top economic official.

“We had several major elections; they are now behind us and political uncertainty .... has continued to decrease from the high levels experienced a year ago.”

In its autumn forecast
, the commission said the risks to the outlook were “broadly balanced.” That’s the first time in years the risks are not “tilted to the downside,” a clear sign that the debt crisis has abated, notably in Greece, where growth is expected to beat the eurozone average in 2018 and 2019 at 2.5 percent in both years. Greece is set to exit its bailout era, which started in 2010
, next summer.

Still, the commission noted a series of risks such as elevated geopolitical tensions, the extension of protectionist trade policies, Britain’s exit from the EU and the rise in the euro. Positive forces could emerge, however
, from diminishing uncertainty and improving sentiment in Europe to stronger global growth.

It also cautioned that developments in the restive Spanish region of Catalonia could weigh on the country’s growth but that the size of any impact cannot be gauged yet. Spain’s economy is predicted to expand by an impressive 3.1 percent this year, falling back to 2.5 percent and 2.1 percent over the next two years — even without any impact from Catalonia’s independence movement, which has prompted Madrid to impose direct rule on the region and arrest many of its leaders.

“We cannot speculate on any political development anywhere,” Moscovici said.

One particular area of concern cited by Moscovici related to subdued wage rises that are keeping inflation across the bloc below the European Central Bank’s target of just under 2 percent. That’s why the ECB is persisting with stimulus measures and keeping interest rates at rock-bottom levels. He also said the eurozone needs to become “more resilient” to future shocks.

The commission also published a forecast for the wider 28-nation EU, which includes non-eu.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 19, 2019 5:19 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Guest Book: il libro degli ospiti. Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: