Indice del forum

Sito Letterario & Laboratorio di Scrittura Creativa di Monia Di Biagio.

"Scritturalia" č la terra delle parole in movimento, il luogo degli animi cantori che hanno voglia di dire: qui potremo scrivere, esprimerci e divulgare i nostri pensieri! Oh, Visitatore di passaggio, se sin qui sei giunto, iscriviti ora, Carpe Diem!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Another thing is that most company trucks are insured
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Guest Book: il libro degli ospiti.
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan520

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 19, 2019 5:24 am    Oggetto:  Another thing is that most company trucks are insured
Descrizione:

Bora Milutinovic
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, Serbian soccer coach. Provided to China Daily
Premier Li Keqiang will meet a host of celebrities in Belgrade on Thursday, but this will be more than just a routine diplomatic assignment.

There is a strong sports connection, especially in soccer, between China and Serbia that is rooted in success on and off the field.

The Chinese Football Association says that 23 coaches from Serbia, including the former Yugoslavia, have worked with various Chinese national teams and league clubs since 2000.

And China's proudest soccer moment, when it qualified for the World Cup in 2002
, was in large part due to the efforts of Serbian coach Bora Milutinovic.

Milutinovic's modesty means that he ranks himself as the second-most-famous Serb among Chinese people. But with respect to Novak Djokovic, the world's No 1 tennis player, Milutinovic's claim to be only No 2 could be legitimately disputed.

After guiding China to the World Cup finals, the 74-year-old Milutinovic has become a phenomenally popular figure in China, where his micro blog has more than 6 million followers - more than 80 percent of Serbia's population. He is instantly recognizable wherever he goes in China, where he is hailed as a sports hero.

He has traveled the world to continue his coaching career, but Milutinovic
, better known as Milu in China, is still involved in Chinese soccer. His latest role is as a technical adviser with a second-tier league club, Guangdong Sunray Cave FC.

"If there is one country I like, it is China. So whenever China needs me, I will always be ready to help," he said.

Milutinovic is one of only two coaches, the other being Brazil's Carlos Alberto Parreira
, to have coached five teams to the World Cup - Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States, Nigeria and China.

Milu may be the best-known Serb coach, but others have left their mark as well.

Slobodan Santrac was among the first group of Serbian coaches to ply their trade in China. Santrac led Shandong Luneng to win the league championship and the CFA Cup title in his first season in 2000 and was named coach of the year. Milorad Kosanovic stepped in to coach Dalian Shide in 2000 and helped the club win three league titles from 2001 to 2003 - the only coach, Chinese or foreign, to achieve the feat.

Some say that discipline
, expertise and adaptability have given Serbs the background to succeed in China.

"I think one of the key factors is they have a down-to-earth mindset and are willing to learn the actual situation of Chinese soccer," said Fan Zhiyi, China's national captain during Milu's tenure in 2002.

Dragomir Okuka, who coached top league club Jiangsu Sainty from 2011 to 2013, echoed Fan's view.

"Milu proved that Serbian coaches can be successful in China and really opened the door for us in 2002. We worked on his success," the 2012 coach of the year said.

Use Printing Press Kits For Your Individual Or Business Needs February 6, 2014 | Author: Nelda Powers | Posted in Education

Before people could make prints
, they bought books that were rare and costly. Printing transformed the way that people communicate with each other. Nowadays, they use printing press kits that contain materials like business cards. These kits are needed to spread the news about a person, band or upcoming event.

When it was first invented, printing was not taken for granted by many people. More people were able to buy books that they had only dreamed of earlier. The Bible was one of the first books published. The books included common academic subjects like history and geography. People read printed materials in homes, parks and schools. Nowadays, nothing has changed. People still need reading materials almost everywhere they go.

From one-page summaries to business cards, journalists find what they need in this kit. Use any materials that you think will give valuable information. Choose the right designs and papers at print stores along with custom recommendations for your project. The kit is useful for new music groups
, companies, entrepreneurs and other people in between.

Use this kit to reach out to the right people. Make sure that it looks good. Create the right design, and include quality items inside. Consider a few tips before you prepare your kit. Use good graphic designs and consistent page layouts.

First, start by creating and promoting a good story. Use graphics and photographs that accompany the words effectively. With the help of an online print shop, look through many different designs. Being elaborate is not always necessary. If you have a small message, you should choose a few good, basic designs.

In your packet
, include a wide range of materials like photographs, DVDs, flyers and other items. On the summary pages, include plenty of updated contact information. Have a flyer that announces a local event. Include a FAQ sheet that answers common questions along with a cover sheet that has detailed outlines. If you own a company with upper-level employees, you should write biographies of each one. Create a brief bio that does not exceed more than one page.

A kit full of marketing materials is needed to give people something tangible to hold. The key is to include an item that represents every part of your PR plan. The whole point is to promote a new event or conference. You can include images, biographies and brief announcements. Then, there is the electronic version that could be an email
, blog post or mailed DVD. This electronic press kit (EPK) can include biographies, audio files, images, videos and similar features. Since more people use the Internet, they are more likely to use the EPK. It is easier to send and comes with more materials than a traditional press kit.

Printing press kits are made for journalists who want interesting sources of information. They want to look.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 19, 2019 5:24 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Guest Book: il libro degli ospiti. Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: